COVID-19 Service Update
(Last updated 4/13/2020)
As our businesses are considered “essential services”, we are continuing with fuel deliveries, service, and installations, while closely following the guidance given by the CDC and by state and federal authorities. Our offices are closed to the public, but please contact us
or call us at 207-536-6375
if you need anything.
We encourage you to use the My Account portal to pay your bills, and if you have not already done so, please take advantage of our free Paperless Billing and Auto Pay services. Just call us to find out how.
Thank you. We appreciate your cooperation as we work hard to take care of you through these challenging circumstances.
Dear valued customer,
COVID-19 is disrupting millions of lives, and has now made its way to our neck of the woods. We have been closely following the guidance given by the CDC, State and Federal Authorities. Our highest priority is the health and safety of our customers and our employees.
What we are doing for your benefit:
- We’ve instructed all of our service technicians and drivers to take extra precautions when coming into contact with customers in their homes or businesses. They each have hand sanitizers, and are being instructed to keep a safe distance from customers. We want to err on the side of caution, even if it feels awkward at times (like no handshakes).
- They are being told not to come to work if they feel sick or anyone in their household has a fever.
- We are prepared to work remotely and handle our normal business operations from home in the event we close our offices.
What you can do for our employees:
- If you have a service call scheduled, and anyone in your home is sick, please alert us. Same goes if you have come in close contact recently with someone who has tested positive. We can easily reschedule your call. (or, we will take extra precautions- lets discuss)
- Keep a safe distance away (6-8 feet) after letting one of our people into your home. We know this will feel awkward, but it is the recommended strategy for mitigating spread of the virus. You can also arrange to leave a key in the event you do not want to be at home.
- If you’d like, you can communicate with our employee on his cell phone, even if you are in the house. Let us know before he gets there.
- If you call our office, please be patient if it takes a bit longer for us to answer the phone.
- If you normally come by the office to pay your bill in person, we ask that you refrain. We can make it easy by setting this up on automatic credit card payment if you’d like.
This is a fluid situation and we are in uncharted waters. We will provide periodic updates. If we don’t have your email address and cell phone, please call us to provide them so we can reach you in case we need to give you critical information.
Important website pages for you to access us online:
We look forward to the time when all this will be unnecessary. Until then, be safe.