Why Use Propane In Your Restaurant?
Posted: November 4, 2019
If you’re a restaurant owner in Central Maine (or anywhere else, for that matter), you know that you need to do two things to stay in business: keep costs low, and keep people coming back for more.
The good news is propane gas can help you on both counts.
In addition to fueling the energy-efficient ranges and cooking appliances that will keep your utility bills low (and your chefs and food preparers happy), choosing propane gas can help you provide the kind of memorable experience that will turn new customers into regulars.
Why choose propane for your restaurant? Consider these benefits:
- Stunning outdoor features – From lighting and patio heaters to fire pits, propane fireplaces, and other features, propane can help you create an ambiance your customers won’t forget – all while extending your outdoor seating season.
- Better appliance performance – Most propane cooking appliances – including buffets, ovens, fryers, rice cookers, and more – operate better and more efficiently than their electric counterparts. That goes for your restaurant’s furnaces and water heaters, too.
- Better cooking appliances – Most pros know that gas is the only way to go when it comes to cooking correctly and creatively. Propane wins over natural gas when it comes to convenience – you’ll get the same performance without relying on your neighborhood natural gas line hookup or utility provider.
- Improved safety – Propane is one of the most highly regulated sources of energy around – which means it’s also one of the safest. Strict requirements for propane tank safety, equipment inspection, maintenance, and installation give propane one of the best safety records in the commercial fuels industry.
- Reliability – Downtime from power outages can kill a restaurant’s reputation; with a propane standby generator, you’ll have protection against power disruption when the grid fails, so you’ll stay open for business.
Propane – the clean green fuel for your restaurant! To learn more about the benefits of propane – or our comprehensive propane delivery and propane commercial services – contact Murray-Heutz today.